Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Sunday, September 23


I had the, best, week(end), ever!

J to the S-hizzle!
;)

And many thanks to lyana for very kindly taking my antics on friday and allowing me to stay over at her place even though the morning after I woke up in a completely new environment with no recollction of what happened and whose house I was in. Thank you for not dumping me with my security guard (even though there isn't one at my residence) and for bringing me home and then deciding to take me back to yours instead. So romantic leh you.

But certainly no thanks to siok for telling me DISGUSTING STUFF EARLY IN THE MORNING urgh yuck!
-gags and makes a stupid face

Oh but, guess who's back all happy and cheery now with a dumb smile plastered to her face?

:D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New